Adult adaptive health behavior moves through three developmental stages, driven by where the locus of health decision-making resides:
Adaptive Patterns Stage
The Patterns of Adapting to Health (PATH) reveal new opportunities for:
- improving return on health care consumer marketing and advertising
- improving return on quantitative and qualitative consumer marketing research
- improving patient experience outcomes
- improving community health by directly targeting the behavioral patterns,
- leveraging demand and impacting medical expenditures flowing from or into your organization.