Engagement in personal adaptive health behavior, as measured by personal control of health decisions, moves through three developmental stages in adulthood:
The Patterns of Adapting to health (PATH)
The Patterns of Adapting to Health (PATH) reveal new opportunities for:
- improving return on health care consumer marketing and advertising
- improving return on quantitative and qualitative consumer marketing research
- improving patient experience outcomes
- improving community health by directly targeting the behavioral patterns,
- leveraging demand and impacting medical expenditures flowing from or into your organization.